Bhima Golden Facts
- Bhima started off with silver jewellery! You will still find a collection of sterling silver jewellery in our showrooms.
- The manufacture of Antique jewellery, with its impressive attention to detail, is an extremely labour intensive process. On an average, it takes almost a month for our skilled craftsmen to finish a single necklace!
- Bhima gold has been trusted by over three generations of customers for its quality, as also by other jewellers!
- The jewellery from Bhima has shared the feelings of happiness of over a million brides since 1925!
- Bhima was the first jeweller to introduce free astrologer consultation to help you select the most appropriate gemstone based on the horoscope.
- Bhima has an unmatched collection of loose precious stones in various budgets for you to choose from.
- Bhima jewellery goes through stringent internal quality tests before finally reaching you. It's due to this fact that we take a longer time to process customer orders.
- Bhima Diamonds and Precious stones are carefully handpicked by qualified and certified gemologists.
- Bhima Diamonds are sold with Certificates of authenticity and buy-back guarantee.